Do you like the thrillers she writes as WCS or the chick lit and romantic fiction she writes as her alter ego, Wendy Markham? Which title did you enjoy the most?

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite book is Lily Dale 2: Believing. I think that it is the best book I have ever read!
Hmmmmmmmmmm? Do you mean you wrote?
LOL sounds like somebody's playing a prank! (BELIEVING was pretty terrific, though...)
I'd probably have an easier time picking a favorite child (if I had children), but ALL THE WAY HOME will always be a favorite because it was the first WCS I ever read, and I've been hooked ever since.
Fess up time...apparently, the computer was on and signed in on my screen name and my son decided to respond, not realizing it would come up as me! Then he tried to fix it by signing in as himself (MJ Strike) and adding a little comment. Lily Dale: Believing may not the best book I have ever read...but I guess it is my son's (and later I'll tell you all the story of how HE rewrote the ending!).
LOL I got a good laugh out of that!
How much later?
My favorite is Hello, It's Me, ala Wendy Markham.

Having been widowed in the past I found the book to be so spot on emotionally. It was truly a keeper for me.
Mine too! I couldn't put it down. It was also the first Markham book that I read, and then I was hooked and had to get all of them. Definitely loved HELLO, IT'S ME...but BRIDE NEEDS GROOM was a very close second for me. I just love those Chickalini boys! :)
I've only read thrillers so far but I have to agree with MJStrike 'Believing' is my favorite, so far.
Waiting on the last one and then, I'll start on the chick lit and might have a different answer.
My favorite book is Dearly Beloved. I love the mood of the book and the contrasting personalities of Jennie, Sandy and Liza. The atmosphere of the Bramble Rose Inn adds to the sense of isolation and tension. It's fun to get lost in the story.
So far, my favorite is "Don't Scream." It was the first of your books I have read. I'm still reading others so we'll see if one or more beat out that one.

RSS

Recent Interviews- Check them out!

EXCERPT

GOODREADS Giveaway

Goodreads Book Giveaway

The Perfect Stranger by Wendy Corsi Staub

The Perfect Stranger

by Wendy Corsi Staub

Giveaway ends January 02, 2015.

See the giveaway details at Goodreads.

Enter to win

Latest Activity

Becky liked ACQUAINT interactive's page Book Tour & Event Calendar
yesterday
Barbara Johnston is now a member of Wendy Corsi Staub Community - Official Community Site
Dec 14
Profile IconDorothy Coletta, Susan K O'Neil and Becky joined Wendy Corsi Staub Community - Official Community Site
Dec 13
Becky commented on Wendy Corsi Staub's blog post 'Twenty-Six Years Ago Today...'
"Such an exciting story! I love it!"
Dec 12
Becky liked Wendy Corsi Staub's blog post Twenty-Six Years Ago Today...
Dec 12
Wendy Corsi Staub liked Wendy Corsi Staub's blog post Twenty-Six Years Ago Today...
Dec 12
A blog post by Wendy Corsi Staub was featured

Twenty-Six Years Ago Today...

On December 12, 1988, I was in my early twenties and had been working at Backer Spielvogel Bates,…See More
Dec 12
Wendy Corsi Staub posted a blog post

Twenty-Six Years Ago Today...

On December 12, 1988, I was in my early twenties and had been working at Backer Spielvogel Bates,…See More
Dec 12

© 2014   Created by ACQUAINT interactive.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service